Wednesday 8 May 2013

The final 10 Rain Drop images chosen from 20.

These are the 10 shots that I have chosen.  I have tried to vary them and give some colour with the shots.  I hope that these are up to the required standard.  All these shots are of rain water droplets and are not staged in anyway.


This was taken at Calke Abbey, captured the light coming through he rain drop which gives it a very nice sparkle.  The colours are nice as well, a pleasing shot.


This was taken in my back garden.  I do like the refection that of the little yellow flower along with the colours of the small poppy.


This was taken close to were I live after a big storm the sun came out and so did I.  Again I like the colours of the leaf and the sunlight coming through the rain drop, very pleased with he shot.


This again was taken at Calke Abbey.  I just thought I would do something different and have a frozen shot of a water drop a simple but effective shot taken early one morning.  Pleasing result.


This shot was taken while it was raining, focused on the centre drop and get the reflection of the conservatory in the drop.  I do like the refection in the drop and the drops look clean and clear pleased with the shot.


This was taken at Calke Abbey, I like the simplicity of this shot the drops and the detail of the leaf very pleasing shot.


I do like the droplets on the stem of this very small flower the drops work on this shot.  Managed to focus on the droplets and keep the flower out of focus.  Very pleased with the shot.


This was taken in my back garden, I like the refection of the small flowers on the side.  A simply shot that looks well.


This was shot was taken on top of a wall, I do like the refection of the drop and sparkle in the drop.  There is also some nice detail of the grasses around the drop.  Very pleased with the shot.


I do like the colours in this shot, I also like the refections in the two drops a very pleasing shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment