Saturday 4 May 2013

Epson R2880 Printer that I use.



This is one of the Epson printers that I use when printing.  This model cost around the £450=£500 mark.  It has 8 cartridges and prints up to A3+.  I also have the Epson R2400 this also is A3+ printer and has 8 Cartridges, but this printer was brought out has mainly a black and white printer but can also print out fantastic colour prints.  

With the Epson 2880 I am know thinking off profiling the printer on the Mac system that I use which is why I have put a video of the process of how to profile the printer on the Mac as it very different to the Windows system and this will help me to achieve this.

With having the two printers I can use one on each system both are currently installed to both the systems.  So what I intend to do is put the 2400 on the windows and the 2880 on the Mac System.  Both printers give me excellent results, but the windows system is better, as I have a better menu pull ups and can change things better.  This I want to change and have the same menu's on the Mac.  This I am currently working on and hope to change later on in the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment