Wednesday 8 May 2013

The final 10 Insect Images chosen from the 20.

These are the ten shots that I have decided on.  I have tried to vary the shots and go for colour at the same time.  I hope the shots that I have chosen are up to the standard that is required.





This image was taken at the side of my garden on a summer's day.  It took me quite a while to get the image and quiet a few attempts to get what I was after.  I do like the colours of this shot and very pleased with it.


This image was taken near to were I live, love the colours of the insect.  Took a few of the insect as it was quite happy taking the pollen.  All the insect shots that I have chosen are taken on a tripod.


This image was taken on what used to be my pond that I filled in.  I do like the detail on the House fly around the eyes.  Avery pleasing shot.


This image was taken at Calke Abbey one Sunday morning.  Pleased with this shot as these dung fly's are only about 5mm.  I like the detail around the fly's when they are magnified in photoshop the detail is excellent.  

  

Again the image was taken at Calke Abbey.  This scorpion fly was near the lakes and managed to settle  near me.  Never seen one before so it was pleasing to take the shot.


This image was taken in my back garden where my pond used to be.  I did focus on the spiders eyes had I had seen a shot similar to this one.  Love the detail around the spiders eyes and the large eyes to with its furry feet.  Avery pleasing out come.



This shot was agains taken at Calke Abbey on a Sunday morning.  The detail is very good when the image is larger, and the dung fly sits nicely on the flower.  I like the detail on the eye as well avery pleasing shot.




This Honey Bee was just posing for the shot.  I was by the road side with hundreds of them, but managed to see this one on its own.  I like the detail arounds the eye of the Honey Bee and the colours .


Again this shot was taken at Calke Abbey.  I like the detail and the large eyes of this damsel fly along with the colours as he is settled on the stork.


This insect looks a very aggressive creature indeed with the needle prong like dagger at the front.  Captured the shot well good detail when blown up pleased with the shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment