Sunday 3 March 2013

Lynette Evans.







Lynette Evans a photographer from Pontypool, Gwent, United Kingdom. He has a great passion for photography, particularly macro rain drops. Most of the drops are real with real refractions, some are layered in Photoshop. No one can possibly imagine the beauty inside these tiny rain/water drops until viewed through a macro lens. His photography offers that opportunity to admire the beauty that nature has created for us, which sadly goes unnoticed

Lynette Evans.


S A Goodwin.






















About Lynette Evans.



Hello dear friends, welcome to my corner of the world. My name is Lynette and I have a great passion for photography, particularly macro rain drops. I have the good fortune to own two camera’s… a Canon EOS 400D and I’ve recently purchased the Canon EOS 500D. I use the 100/150mm macro lens with a 1.4 converter.



Lynette Evans.

S A Goodwin.














No one can possibly imagine the beauty inside these tiny rain/waterdrops until viewed through the macro lens, a chance not many of us get to see. My macro photography offers that opportunity to admire the beauty that Nature has created for us which sadly goes unnoticed by the naked eye. Feel free to splash around in my raindrop world if you don’t mind getting wet, you won’t be disappointed, the effects are simply stunning.
Thank you so much for taking the time to view.

“Reach for the moon… that way if you miss… you will land among the stars”

Lynette Evans.
S A Goodwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment